Date / Time:
Tuesday 30th April 2019 - 18:30 - 21:00
Malmaison Manchester Hotel, 1-3 Piccadilly, Manchester M1 3AQ
A Montgomery Charles Preparing for Retirement Seminar for Dentists
Who should attend:
• How can I avoid or reduce the impact of my Pension Lifetime Allowance?
• When is the best time to sell my practice?
• Can I retire sooner rather than later?
• How can I boost the value of my practice now?
• What are other practices selling for this year?
• What are the legal issues and processes of selling a practice?
Mike Marigold, CEO from Montgomery Charles presenting:
‘Top strategies to boost your income in retirement'
Abi Greenhough, Director at Lily Head Dental Practice Sales presenting:
‘How to maximise the value of your dental business and attract the best buyers
Alex Hall from Meade King Solicitiors presenting:
'What I wish I'd known before I sold'
Booking fees & details:
This seminar is free to attendees.
Which Dentists should attend:-
- Principals in the last 10 years of their professional life.
- Practitioners whose NHS pension will approach or exceed £43,478 (1995 section) or £50,000 (2008 or 2015 section) in retirement or whose private pension value will exceed £1,000,000 or a reduced combination of both of the above.
- Principals contemplating the sale of their practice.
- Practice owners who wish to maintain their standard of living after they stop work.
Three dental specialist leaders will answer all the questions above and share their expertise and knowledge with you!
Speaking at this event will be Montgomery Charles’ CEO Mike Marigold; a financial planning expert and specialist on the NHS Pension, who has been helping Dentists Get More Life Out Of Life© for over 20 years through strategic financial planning. He will be joined by special guest speakers Director Abi Greenhough from Lily Head Dental Practice Sales, a specialist broker of Dental Practices and Tim Collyer from Montgomery Charles, a Chartered Financial Planner.
Montgomery Charles: Mike Marigold
Over the last 21 years of helping Dentists improve their prospects and helping them make their money work for them, Mike has realised its not all about the money. Its about living well and getting the most out of life. Yes, he understands the workings of the NHS, how to save tax, and build wealth for you and your family, but understanding your aims and goals is far more important. He will help you live life with purpose. You might find you could retire earlier than expected!
Lily Head Dental Practice Sales: Abi Greenhough
Abi is a Director at Lily Head Dental Practice Sales. She leads the valuation team and has overall responsibility for ensuring our valuations are accurate and reflect the unique characteristics of each dental practice we represent. Abi has a deep understanding of the dental business market; the steps principals should take to maximise the value of their business and how to get the outcome you want
Montgomery Charles: Tim Collyer
Tim is a Chartered Financial Planner who always holds the aims and goals of his clients as if they were his own. Working in Financial Services since 1983, he has a background in training, compliance and consulting meaning he has a talent for making the complicated seem simple. Before he found his way into the financial world, Tim originally wanted to be a Dentist. With his incite into the dental profession, Tim feels that creating a robust work/life balance is paramount. His advice is always evidence based whilst it’s direction is led by his clients’ dreams and goals.Register