£22,000 - £25,000 (plus discretionary quarterly bonus)
Financial Services – Technical Administrator
Permanent, Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Montgomery Charles is a highly personalised Wealth Management company who specialise in giving expert financial planning advice to Dentists, Business Owners and Private Clients. We seek a dedicated, full time Technical Administrator to join our friendly, busy and vibrant Service Team.
We are a small company with big ambitions, so it is normal practice to encourage individuals to develop ongoing ‘value adding’ projects alongside their everyday responsibilities. These projects intend to continually improve the way we do business. This adds an element of diversity to the average day and also helps the team feel a sense of ownership within the company, so we are looking for a likeminded team player eager to contribute new ideas and a desire to make a difference.
Skills & Experience Required
The successful candidate will demonstrate high inter-personnel and organisation attributes and be ready to support the rapid growth of this dynamic Financial Planning practice. Candidates should therefore have the following skills and experience:
- High level of experience in administration within a financial sector is required. For example:
- Has worked for an IFA before
- Part of a technical team within a financial services company
- Administration role within pensions / investments / insurance – technical knowledge of a high level
- Excellent IT skills in MS Word & Excel
- The ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Attention to Detail
- Professional telephone manner and superb customer service skills
The successful candidate will work within our Service department coordinated by our Client Services Manager. Our programme trains and mentors the candidate for an intensive three months, where they will be expected to work in multiple roles within the department, to get a true feel for how the company operates and evolves. In this way, the candidate should be confident in their ability to be flexible and adaptable.
The candidate’s role primarily, is to assemble and organise client policy information at the necessary points in a client journey, to support the role of the Paraplanners and Advisors. More specifically the role entails the following:
- Correspond with policy providers on behalf of the client
- Correspond and be a general liaison with the client
- Submit any new business on behalf of the client
- Facilitate the annual review process of our clients
- Process new client information in preparation for their first report meeting
- Using the programmes Analytics, Prestwood and Microsoft Office to provide clients with an overview to their investment performance (training provided).
- Basic admin duties
An exceptional opportunity for the right personality, this position is an excellent choice for a candidate looking to get stuck into a varied and demanding but hugely rewarding position.
To apply send CV to Claire: [email protected] expressing specifically how you would add value to our team and how you would help our clients ‘Get more life out of life’©. We want to know what sets you apart from other candidates for this role.
Montgomery Charles Financial Management Ltd.
8 Wicker Hill, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8JU
Tel: 01225 777999 | Fax: 01225 755355 | www.montgomerycharles.co.uk